Baby Einstein Blog



Hey everyone! This blog is about the 1997-2012 revival of the PBS kids VHS/DVD series Baby Einstein. I've been a huge fan of the show since I was five years old. Since it's almost been SIX years since the final season aired, I thought I would share my memories of Baby Einstein. I have Baby Mozart from 2002, and a Baby Shakespeare 2000 VHS which i lost. I first saw the show in season two when i read the Books. At a later time I saw it was on DVD and VHS and my Parents decided to watch it. I really liked it. The only problem was it was the First Show i watched and I usually thought it was Sesame Street, that video was Baby Monet: Discovering the Seasons 2005 DVD! It wasn't until a year later that I realized we got Baby MacDonald 2004 DVD and World Animals 2002 DVD and handed them to a 1 Year Old Girl named Fiona when i was Five. I was scared of Bard in World Music and the Cow in Baby Gaileo and Baby MacDonald. I got a real interest in it after i gave their Videos to Fiona. I had just gotten my own TV set with a built in VHS recorder and was able to record any show with a blank tape and press of a button! (This was very near to the end of the VHS era before it was rendered completely obsolete.) I saw Baby Einstein was on one day at Gold's Gym (Numbers Nursrey) and decided to hide from it. Soon I started watching it at Gold's Gym every day until I had every episode that aired to watch anytime I wanted to! I used to have the Bee Puppet from Neighborhood Animals and the Monkey Puppet from Baby Shakespeare/World Animals. My favorite videos are Baby Shakespeare and Baby Van Gogh. Were you a fan of Baby Einstein? Comment below and talk about it, hopefully some Baby Einstein fans can relive the nostalgia of the show. I'll talk in future blogs about the different things I've tried from the show, opinions, and even my experience acting on World Music, World Animal Adventure, and the Discovery Kits!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time i signed with Baby Einstein

My Appearance on World Animal Adventure