The Time i signed with Baby Einstein

Image from YouTube
I hope everyone's been enjoying the Baby Einstein clips I've been uploading. I thought I would write about my experience signing with Baby Einstein. I signed a Contract to act starting with World Music, the 27th BE Video! I think I found out about It on babyeinstein.com or littleeinsteins.com. They had to chose a Famous Toddler, Denver isn't that far from us. They called the studio and found out when to go. It was at where they film Baby Einstein. I think they had us waiting in the same room they shoot the puppet shows on Baby Einstein, it looks a lot smaller in person. It was about the size of my kitchen and living room. They had us sign in and had merchandise we could buy like a Jane the Monkey Puppet. They also had a big screen TV in the corner playing Baby Bach, Lullaby Time, Baby Mozart, Neighborhood Animals, Baby Van Gogh, and classic clips from the 70's Baby Einstein. When they called me, i went into a hallway area. Here they had me do a few exercises and games. I remember thinking they might have cameras watching me to see how i was when not knowingly filmed. I was myself anyway, telling the winners good job when my side lost whatever i did (I can't remember). We had six babies and toddlers in our room when auditioning, each doing a talent. I played Peek A Boo like Aspen Clark in the End of Language Nursrey (Formely Baby Einstein). (I didn't know the rule of L then, so it probably wasn't very good. I got some things for auditioning like a poster of the puppets, and a DVD (World Animals). I also was able to buy Puppet (Jane) they were selling. It was a lot of fun and a dream come true to have gotten to go to the studio. I got a call back from Julie. I was sad when I found out that World Animal Adventure was going to be the final BE Video, because I had hoped I would be able to act in Commercials and Games. I have 6 BE Puppets Today:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Appearance on World Animal Adventure