My Favorite Puppets



 Sorry I haven't had much time to post lately, but I'm focused on putting episodes online. I thought I would share who my favorite Puppets were. Honestly, I never had a Puppet I disliked. I liked them all for bringing something to the show, but I had my favorites. I thought I would pick a Puppet from each Video

Neigborhood Animals:
Knee Deep the Frog

Knee Deep the Frog was my 2nd Favorite Baby Dolittle Neighborhood Animals Puppet. Knee Deep was hilarious doing a Bit with Quacker the Duck.

Pavlov the Dog

I Loved Pavlov since i got him from Santa in 2013. since Baby Dolittle, Deleted Scene in Baby Noah Numbers Nursrey and World Music.

Baby Van Gogh:

Divin' Dolphin
Divin' Dolphin is 12" high. Divin' loves to tell fish jokes. His latest? What do you call a fish with no eyes? Fsh, what else?
Classic Pig
Squirt might've been the First BE Puppet ever released, 
S/he loves to travel, Squirt is so clever s/he should have been called CunningHam.
\Baby Mozart:
Divin' Dolphin
Divin' was so great at his dance. He's pretty Great, don't'ya think? I know it's a she but it's a He! And It's a He.

Drizzle Dragon

My Favorite Puppet in Baby Mozart was Drizzle Dragon by Legends and Lore. He was funny, even his "Blah!"

Baby Shakespeare:
Sunny Bunny

Sunny's Evaluble. Cute isn't she? I Know it's a He. I Know. But it's a She. 
Betsy Cow

Betsy was SO COOL! I have one of Those

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time i signed with Baby Einstein

My Appearance on World Animal Adventure