Maddie's Debut on Baby Einstein (2009)

Here i am. My big day on Baby Einstein. I was a part of World Music for a South America Segment. It was a really fun scene.
Getting my hair and make-up done before filming.
HERE I AM!!! I chose the green shirt and braids. The braids were too big, but i didn't care. I wanted the brightest haircut as possible
Yep, that's me in the back cover of the DVD. I was thrown into the cover to sit next to Adam (The Boy wearing the Purple Shirt on the right). 
This is what we were looking at from where we sat.

Comments

  1. Yeah just go ahead and lie all you want, you never appeared on Baby Einstien. Also you stole the pictures from a blog about another kid who starred in Yo Gabba Gabba.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Time i signed with Baby Einstein

My Appearance on World Animal Adventure